How to Make £60 an Hour in the Fascinating World of Forecasting and Prediction!
Did you know that an exclusive group of ‘ordinary’ men and women are quietly making an excellent living in the fascinating field of fortune telling and prediction. And here’s something which may surprise you…
Now You Can Join Them!
It’s true…the techniques and skills of forecasting and prediction, whether it be astrology, palmistry, numerology, Tarot or a host of other branches, can be learned by anyone…
Learned and Then Put To Profitable Use If You Choose.
You don’t have to look far to see how popular prediction and forecasting in its many guises has become, and imagine the money being made by those involved:
· Every newspaper, magazine and periodical has a horoscope section. Someone has to produce them.
· The small ads sections in the national press are packed with advertisements for personalised Tarot readings, (by premium rate telephone line, of course!)
· Regular TV programmes are devoted to the subject of prediction techniques such as Palmistry and Rune stones. No televised sporting event is complete without someone on hand to predict the result by astrology, numerology or whatever.
· Every fair, fete or gala has at least one fortune teller available, and a queue to get in!
· Fortune telling and prediction by mail has become a Multi-Million Pound business.
…and of course, the nation used to hang on to every word of ‘Mystic Meg’ twice a week at peak viewing times.
And There Lies Another Interesting Point
Fortune telling and prediction is about entertainment as well as providing serious information. There are profits to be made from both aspects.
Interest in fortune telling and prediction has never been higher. Around 500,000 people in the U K have regular readings, and 30 million more admit to occasional use of prediction services, whether that is a Tarot reading, horoscope reading or some other service. They’re all potential customers.
There couldn’t be a better time for you to get involved. But why is it so fascinating to so many of us?
We live in an age where most of the great unknowns have been pretty well explained. The scientists have got it sussed. Everything can be broken down into laws, equations and jumbles of numbers that most of us can’t understand. It’s boring. It’s mundane. It’s unexciting. We are intrigued by anything apparently magical or mystical – anything that appears to defy rational explanation. Now that’s exciting!!
And That’s What Fortune Telling And Prediction Are All About.
Up until now, there was no real way for the ordinary man or woman to become a professional fortune teller (as we’ll see later, there are many different methods to choose from.) Those already making money either learned the ‘tricks of the trade’ through family connections, or muddled through by trial and error…picking up information here and there. Not any more.
Whether you want to profit from your fortune telling and prediction skills or simply wish to learn the methods and techniques for your own private use and the entertainment and benefit of your friends and family, “Prediction Profits” will prove invaluable.
Through 10 lessons and over 300 pages it will take you from complete novice to someone with a detailed knowledge of Astrology, Numerology, Tarot Reading, Palmistry, I Ching, Rune Stones, Tea Cup Reading, Chinese astrology, Predictive Dowsing and many other fortune telling techniques…and the skills and information necessary to profit from this knowledge.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn:
· How to produce a professional personal horoscope, starting from scratch.
· The secrets of producing a regular newspaper-style horoscope column…and
how to get offered one.
· How to use numerology to calculate a personal lucky number reading…great
for lottery addicts.
· The secrets of Tarot reading. How to give accurate professional readings within
· How to read a palm in person…or even work from a photograph or photocopy…
a great mail order opportunity!
· How to interpret the 12 animal signs of Chinese astrology, & how the five
elements control our lives.
· The secrets of the runes, teacup reading and dowsing.
· How to cash in on your new fortune telling skills.
· How to sell your services by post.
· How to set up and run a fortune telling premium rate telephone line.
· How to develop a unique personal ‘signature’ for your fortune telling business.
· How to get free publicity for your enterprise.
· How to price your services for maximum profits.
· The secrets of securing regular paid work.
· How to secure repeat business from your clients.
· How to become a media celebrity through prediction and fortune telling.
· How to profit from what experts believe will be the main growth area over
the next five years.
Not everyone who takes the Course, does so with the aim of profiting from their new skills. Many enrol for the sheer enjoyment of learning about what is probably one of the most fascinating and absorbing subjects around. Others do so to assist or entertain family and friends.
Whatever the reason, you can be sure that those around you will be absolutely enthralled by what you’ve learned and eager to put it to the test. If you’ve ever wanted to be the centre of attention, this is your chance!
For those wanting to make money from fortune telling and prediction, the benefits of this type of business are numerous…
Low Start-Up Costs
As a predictor you will be selling your expertise and your time. There is no stock to carry and any equipment needed can be purchased for just a few pounds.
Work From Home
You can run your business exclusively from home. You won’t need an office or a car. Everything can usually be done from the comfort of your favourite armchair, if that’s how you’d like to work.
No Qualifications Needed
Everything you need is included in the course. No special qualifications are needed, nor – contrary to popular myth – are mystical powers involved.
You can decide which fields of prediction to specialise in, and what type of work to aim for. It’s possible to work by mail, by telephone or in person, depending on your preferences. Some professionals have clients come to them, others visit clients in their own home. There are no fixed rules.
Open To All
There are no restrictions. It doesn’t matter how old you are, whether you’re male or female or what your background is. Once you know the ‘secrets’, all aspects of the business open up for you pounds.
Earnings vary depending on the type of business you set up. Those at the peak of the profession with syndicated newspaper columns and media appearances can expect to earn over £100,000 a year. More realistically, for someone starting out on a part time basis £20 – £25 an hour is the norm. Remember, these are very unusual skills and very difficult to value. To a certain extent therefore, you set your own prices.
It’s Great Fun and Very Rewarding
Here’s my prediction! Over the next few months, “Prediction Profits” is going to set very many people on the road to excellent part- and full-time businesses, and a lot more on the path to an exciting and rewarding hobby. It would be nice if you were amongst them…
I look forward to hearing from you soon and helping you to get started.
Very best wishes,